Scherzer International is seeking Intern Research Assistants for our Woodland Hills, California and Rocky River, Ohio locations.
If you are:
- Naturally curious
- Like to solve challenging puzzles
- A happy person (yes, that matters)
- Know your way around the internet
- Hard-working and motivated to search for answers
- Looking to find that great job where there is lots of variety
- Interested in learning new things every day
To perform successfully in this position, you need these skills:
- Sense of urgency
- High degree of curiosity and motivation to find answers
- High degree of competency in online research
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Detail-oriented and able to take/follow detailed instructions
- Respond well to questions and direction from supervisors
- Treat co-workers and clients with respect
- Maintain high ethics and standards of integrity
- Meet commitments and deadlines
- Maintain a good sense of humor and be positive
- Conducting online research
- Ordering credit reports, driving records and address traces
- Conducting securities law violation checks
- Conducting employment, education, and professional license verifications
- Prioritizing deadlines of competing projects
- High School or College Students
- Training provided
- Resources provided
- Working remotely
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Scherzer International is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If as a result of a physical or mental disability you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website’s career section, you may request a reasonable accommodation by calling 818-227-2583 or emailing email@example.com.