Scherzer International (SI) has been providing specialized background screening reports since 1993. Our global clients include commercial and investment banks, private equity funds, and many of the largest law and public accounting firms in the world. With a distinct portfolio of scalable, purpose-specific reports for business transaction due diligence, client acceptance or continuation, employment and regulatory compliance, our services have proven essential for informed decisions and sustainable risk-management.
SI’s core philosophy is to deliver an outstanding client experience and to distinguish itself as an industry leader through the following differentiators:
- Prepared domestically and for the unique purpose of each client
- Easy-to-read format, with comprehensive executive summaries
- Analysis and narrative summaries of noteworthy or negative information such as litigation, media articles and regulatory actionsYour Content Goes Here
DATA SECURITY AND INFORMATION PRIVACY
- Safeguards that exceed industry standards
- Tested and audited security processes for compliance with worldwide data protection laws, rules and regulations
- Self-certification under the EU-US Privacy Shield framework to meet legal requirements for transfer of personal data from the EU to the US
- Material compliance with applicable laws and regulations Content Goes Here
CLIENT-CENTERED BEST PRACTICES
- Single point of contact: dedicated research analyst works on the assignment from start to finish
- Immediate alerts when negative or noteworthy information is located
- Individualized daily progress updates
PROVEN RESEARCH AND QUALITY-CONTROL PROCEDURES
- Search methods specific to a particular courthouse: manual and/or online direct record access to ensure the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date results
- Established network of vetted international resources
- Proprietary research methodologies
- Quality control reviews by specialized staffYour Content Goes Here
- Financing and lending
- Client acceptance and continuation for accounting firms
- Employment at all position levels
- Corporate governance, including board of directors appointments
- Dodd-Frank/SEC “Bad Actor” Rule 506(d)Your Content Goes Here
Hands-on involvement by all company executives, including SI founder and CEO, Larry Scherzer, bring together top-level experience from public accounting, banking, due diligence, insurance, technology and human resource sectors.
THE FINANCING FORUM
Scherzer International is a sponsor of The Financing Forum’s quarterly meetings in Beverly Hills, California.
Camico Mutual Insurance Company members please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +01-866-723-2287.
Scherzer International is a founding member of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA).